13 March 2006

Internet DTs

Six months ago, I prepaid for 6 months of Internet service. Just last week I was thinking, “I wonder when that will run out.” I think I just found out. The thing is, even though I’m going through Internet DTs, I’m in no rush to get reconnected because I know I will be so much more productive now. Since I don’t (hardly) watch TV anymore, without Internet I should have no problem focusing on my Bulgarian homework tonight. We’ll see how it goes.

[UPDATE] Whew, dodged the bullet; it still works! but I do expect them to cut me off anytime now. Also, BG homework will suffer tonight.

To my vast audience, if any of you are using Orkut (Google new personal networking tool,) please send me an invitation (froese at gmail dot com.) I've got enough profiles to maintain on various services, but I want in on this Orkut thing; it's so exclusive—you have to be invited. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha - just like our iwiw system. Anyway, it's just fun to meet your acquintances online and find out what happened to them (for dating I would never use the Internet, cuz I only found losers there who never told the truth - sometimes I even had to run away, cuz the guy who was cute on the Internet was so ugly in real life that I was really scared. Or the other thing - I didn't like his personality in real life).

And just one more thing: spending too much time on the Internet is not healthy!

And if you don't do your Bulgarian homework, you won't get a gift from me! :oP